The role will provide an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and technically qualified IT
professional to develop their career. You will have solid experience in IT Infrastructure, SAP, Citrix,
Telecoms and an extensive understanding of CRM.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Leadership Team across all functions
whilst providing commercially focused IT and commercial solutions.
• Train engineers in job management handheld technology.
• Manage and coordinate all IT-related training matters including systems integration, data,
wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware
• Trouble-shoot and solve problems related to hardware, software, and networks.
• Research and recommend the acquisition of network hardware and software.
• Monitor network utilization and performance. Implement procedures for training
optimization, reliability, and availability.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Educated up to Degree level and possess other Professional Qualifications e.g. MCSE.
• 5 years’ experience in a lead role; Managing IT Training, Infrastructure, Telecoms, SAP &
• An understanding of Job Management & CRM. Implementing & maintaining Job
Management and CRM systems.
• Knowledge of operating cloud-based technologies.
• Telecoms & VOIP experience perhaps gained in a Contact Centre environment (Desirable)
• SAP Integration.
• Mobile / handheld device integration with CRM and other platforms/systems.
• Competitive Salary
• All Equipment provided.
• Bespoke Job Management System and the opportunity to work with the latest handheld
• Centre of Excellence Training Program
• Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the team and stakeholders at all levels and
have the confidence to challenge when required.
• Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
• Project and time management skills.
• Team player with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude in a company with implementation time
Compensation: Up to 35,000
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!