I am currently working with a rapidly growing company based in Dublin city centre to find an experienced product designer to join their business.
As the successful candidate you will join as a vital part of design function and be given plenty of responsibility. You will work within a cross functional team to ensure that the product provides their users with the best experience possible.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor's Degree in design or design-related discipline.
* 3+ years of relevant experience as a UX/UI Designer
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
* Experience in B2B and B2C design environments.
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead the creative process for our UX designs within a multidisciplinary team
* Dealing with a range of different clients and ensuring that the team are performing to the standards they expect.
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects - so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
* Create deliverables including: Information Architecture (IA), user flows, wireframes, interaction design, rapid prototypes, high-fidelity visual designs, redlines, and assets for business and consumer facing web applications.
* Conduct research activities such as analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
* Act as the user-advocate during the product development process, present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to the team and product stakeholders with an ability to see the big picture whilst maintaining careful attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be a part of a design team that works on interesting projects and be rewarded for their work with a generous salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role and meet the criteria listed above then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business