Working in a multi-functional team with Designers, Testers, Product Owners and Swift Developers using cutting edge technologies to build world class applications affecting millions of users per year, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from an elite team.
My client's users rely heavily on their apps for bookings. Therefore, it is essential that you will be committed to crafting the highest calibre user experience. Being one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies, this truly is an opportunity for someone who is devoted to enhancing a market-leading product.
You will assume full ownership of one of the apps and will mentor junior team members.
* Computer Science Degree or similar essential
* 4 + years commercial iOS experience
* Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
* Swift experience preferred but Objective C fine
* Strong problem-solving skills essential
* Continuous integration and TDD experience essential
* Excellent command of the English language - strong verbal and written skills essential
* Previous experience mentoring advantageous
* Ability to understand, test and debug existing codebases.
* Quick learner and genuine interest in continually advancing skill-set
This is for sure one of the highest calibre tech companies in Dublin, committed to delivering engineering excellence while prioritising fulfilment and progression of employees.
For more information contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.