Software Developer (C++)
This role will offer a challenging and rewarding environment, you will be working across a variety of technical projects that are integral for the business, you will not be working on other clients or sent to client sites, you will be working on ensuring the business is operating as effectively as possible.
This Software Developer role (C++) would be very suitable for a Developer with experience working within the financial sector or someone looking to move in for the first time. As one of their Software Developers (C++) you will be working on software that is constantly being updated and no expense is spared in relation to the tools at your disposal.
This opportunity is not a start-up, and you will be joining a well - established company with an industry-leading reputation within the technical/ Software sector, They have been a part of some of the most commercially available products that there is at the moment.
They need a Software Developer (C++) to come on board that will help every aspect of the development process from the initial ideas to the final delivery.
* Have just opened up their new shiny office!
* Have a reputation in Belfast for offering a good step up financially within the fintech space.
* Need a Software Developer (C++) that will be able to match their working environment. That means being able to integrate yourself within their highly technical working environment, you will be able to have your handprint across many sides of the development process.
This Software Developer (C++) with one of the Belfast's most established Fintech organisations will allow you to;
* Ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Be working on products that will be used globally. Developing software that will ensure these products are still at the forefront of their market.
You have been within the Technical sector for some time now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* The ability to think on your feet, with great problem solving and analytical skills, as you will be given responsibility for some projects.
* The skills when it comes to being able to integrate between many teams within the business, not just the development side.
* Experience in developing software with C++.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £60,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.
And Many More!
Software Developer (C++)