Software Engineer Dublin €40-50k
Working within an established team your role will be to develop production ready code that is performant, easy to read and fully tested whether expanding the functionality of the existing product base or working on new products. You'll be ready to learn new technologies and be capable of identifying pragmatic solutions to problem.
* Design and build reusable, elegant and reliable code
* Contribute to development of both the front and back end of new products
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems.
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
* 2+ years' commercial development experience, ideally Ruby / Rails although other high-level languages such as Python would be considered
* Knowledge and experience of working with version control tools - Git
* Love writing clean and readable code.
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
* Deep understanding of best coding practices.
I am actively arranging interview for next week with this company so please send over your most recent CV and I will give you a call straight away with more details!