Dynamics 365 Developer
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Developer to support us in the migration of our Dynamics Solutions from the classic interface through to the Unified User Interface. As the Dynamics 365 Developer, you will be tasked with supporting the overall development, testing and implementation of the solution, working with a team of skilled colleagues to aid the project.
As champions and protectors of the environment across the United Kingdom, you will work within a dedicated and diverse organisation to benefit communities and manage our environmental impact, with a focus on sustainability and well-being at the heart of each decision. You will work and lead the team to ensure that we can better meet our customer's and user's needs, as we strive to provide the highest levels of service available.
As the Dynamics 365 Developer, the end results of your work will affect multiple users both internally and externally in enhancing our work and ensuring that we can achieve our strategic and operational goals for years to come.
As the Dynamics 365 Developer you will be responsible for:
- Leading in the execution and implementation of Unified User Interface for Dynamics 365, ensuring that a consistent service is available across all devices.
- Working with the Dynamics 365 Architect and Functional Consultant to develop effective solutions to the organisational needs
- Writing plugins and writing web resources
- Writing server-less Azure functions
- Working to consistently improve and optimise our use of Dynamics 365
Essential Skills and Experience
The skills and experience required of the Dynamics 365 Developer are:
- Strong experience working on Dynamics 365 projects in a large organisation
- Experience working with Front End Frameworks.
- Experience writing plugins and workflows activities
- Experience in developing digital services in a complex environment.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and in Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the opportunity for part remote work.
If you would like to be considered for this post please send in your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly