* Write "clean", well-designed code.
* QA Testing
* Produce detailed specifications
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Follow industry best practices
* Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
* Proven software development experience in PHP
* Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
* Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
* Experience in common third-party APIs (Youtube)- The technical challenge will focus on you ability to intereact with these.
* Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.