Agile team Lead/ Technical Manager
This role will give you the chance to work on a variety of projects across a variety of industries all being based around the Digital/Software services. Coming from a technical background and being able to work within an Agile framework makes you a perfect candidate, you will be working with the most up to date tech there is as well as aiding the agile pods of software developers.
Expand your career from scrum master/ team lead to the next level!
* Have a track record of prioritising projects that will make an impact on how people live their lives.
* Continue to upgrade and improve their technology that is responsible for some of the most successful and widely used software.
* Need a Technical Lead / Agile Lead that will be able to match their working environment. That means being able to integrate yourself within their highly technical working environment, you will be able to have your handprint across many sides of the development process.
This Project Manager (Agile, Technical, Team Lead) with one of the Belfast's most established software houses, will allow you to;
* Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing agile best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software development teams, and ensure they are built correctly.
You have been within the Technical sector in Belfast for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* The leadership of agile teams. And a personal hands-on approach to the software development process.
* The skills when it comes to being able to mentor, train and implement a learning culture.
* Experience in the software development sector - inclusive of experience in agile project management.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £65,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.
Project Manager (Agile, Technical, Team Lead)