My client a global organisation employing nearly 80,000 employees are currently recruiting an Information Security specialist. You will have experience in risk management/awareness, ISO27001, global security governance & best Practice.
You will be responsible for delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the company's information security programme and will provide consultancy and business support activities across EMEA.
* Management of junior consultants
* Working directly with clients onsite and remotely
* Develop information security governance and risk management frameworks.
* Develop and maintain information security standards and processes.
* Provide SME advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 2700X, ITIL and NIST.
* Assist the development of information security management Systems
* Provide advisory and consultancy services to Operating Companies and business units to develop information security requirements and drive further enhancement of security practices.
* Lead multiple projects at one time in areas such as risk management, ISO27001, governance
* Self-starter who is task and goal orientated for individual and team objectives.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present technical concepts and processes to non-technical audiences.
* Understanding of business process management concepts and techniques.
* Understanding and capability to develop and promote Governance and IT Security Frameworks, policies and standards.
* Experience implementing, operating or managing an IT security risk management framework.
* CISSP, CISM or other relevant security/governance certifications.
* Degree educated in related IT field
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.