Senior Citrix Engineer required for a multinational Client based in Dublin 18, The successful candidate will join an established team to provide innovative technical Solutions and third level support to the wider global business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some exciting global level projects currently happening across the business.
What is involved:
· Maintenance of the current IT infrastructure and making necessary refinements to ensure that it is secure, reliable and fit for purpose.
· Work with teams across the business to provide technical infrastructure solutions for Group business projects
· Act as Subject matter expert to provide a wide breadth of technical knowledge in relation to network, server, applications etc.
· Provide 3rd level Technical Support for teams across the global business
· Using a combination of technical and operational initiatives to identify ways to gain more value from existing infrastructure technologies and planned infrastructure investment
What is required:
· 5+ years relevant experience supporting and implementing services for business-critical systems and applications.
. IT industry certifications such as CCNP, VCP or similar.
· Hands on working knowledge of :
o Server and client virtualization technologies (VMWare / Hyper V etc)
o Citrix, Xendesktop, XenApp
o Clustering Technologies
o Storage solution (IBM, NetApp, HP, EMC etc)
What is on offer:
· Excellent starting salary
· Private Healthcare
· Educational Assistance
· 6% Pension Scheme
. Subsidised canteen