Our client, a technology company in Leitrim are currently looking to recruit a PM for their site.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our successful professional services delivery team. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team and working on your own initiative whilst delivering to the highest standard of service to clients and the project team. Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability, allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
You need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude. Ideally a Project Manager who has managed software projects from initiation to closure.
* Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Manage all projects within the company implementation approach.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to your manager and management as required
* Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
* Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
* Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
* Ability to work with clients onsite
* English: Fluent
* Occasional travel to customer site is required.
For further information on this PM role in Leitrim please contact Dee Curley on (phone number removed) /
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval