Home > Technical Project Manager (Citrix) Day rate contract
Technical Project Manager (Citrix) needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop) but will require occasional travel to EU. This is a daily rate contact and expected to run 12 months+. The Technical Project Manager will primarily be responsible for the Test Phase of a large-scale Citrix rollout project.
· Define, own, and manage the Test Phase of a large-scale Citrix rollout project
· Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
· Track and report on progress to plan and analyse the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
· Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
· Proven experience in the Test Phase of large scale global technical projects
· Experience of working with onshore\ nearshore and offshore partners.
· Experience of project management techniques including Prince2, PMI, SCRUM
· Experience in a Citrix migration project, or similar is desirable
· Working knowledge of ITIL processes
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies