My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will work directly with key players in Technology, Operations and Product Management, as well as with people in partner roles working for organizations outside of the company.
Apply for the Project Manager role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Required Skills and Experince for the Project Manager role:
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, preferably Master’s degree
• 12 + years of relevant experience and subject matter expertise in financial or technology sector and in a related role
• 8+ years of Program Management and Project Management experience in external client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
• Proven delivery record of multiple Programs and projects involving process change and technology enhancements
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Ability to handle complex Programs / Projects independently
• Has strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (waterfall and agile)
• Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
• Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
• Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Project Manager role:
• Experience with Fund Services / Securities Services
#ProjectManager #Waterfall #Agile #Jira #ProjectManagement #MicrosoftProjectIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)