Application Architect- .Net
Working as an Application Architect for the biggest name in Belfast means more than just bean bags and breakout areas- it means using your .Net and Azure skills to develop software with a real purpose while driving a company culture that embraces diversity at all levels.
It's a leadership role, seeing you responsible for the application architecture of business crucial software while mentoring and encouraging a market-defining team to achieve all that is possible on the .Net platform.
This is an opportunity for you to grow technically, professionally and personally as you design and engineer applications alongside a team that has made themselves stand out in an overcrowded yet highly competitive marketplace.
Of course, you'll get the shiny new offices with unique breakout areas and all you can expect from a "digital" workplace- but you'll also get much, much more than that.
What makes the company so special?
What makes our client so special is what they can offer an Application Architect with your experience.
If you have genuine drive and ambition, you can benefit from an environment that:
* Allows you to design, engineer and develop anything from commercially available products to technological solutions for problems we all face in our daily lives.
* Use a breadth of tech that stretches far beyond just developing .Net applications for deployment on Azure. You'll be encouraged to learn more while being the best you can be.
* Enables you to develop your leadership expertise as you also gain the added responsibility of defining product specifications for software that is disruptive in its nature.
* Stay technical- your coding ability got you here.
* Learn. Taking every opportunity to advance your skills.
What's in it for me?
Beyond pushing you to achieve more while allowing you to live up to your leadership potential, this is a client that takes care of its employees.
They offer their Application Architects:
* A salary of £70,000-£80,000 per year . With the higher end of this bracket going to those with a proven track record in a similar role.
* A bonus paying out at 10% of the yearly salary.
* Private healthcare supplied via Bupa.
* Learning and development budgets.
* Loyalty and benefit schemes, including tax free tech purchases.
* Options to buy additional holidays.
What tools do I need to get the job done?
A proven track record as an application architect is a must or at least some indication that your careerpath is leading you in that direction. This will involve having the following expertise:
* .Net/C# development experience with the ability to remain hands-on with code while being hands-on across all tasks relative to systems architecture.
* Experience with cloud platforms- preferably Microsoft's Azure.
* Experience with front-end tech showing a competence across all elements of the SDLC.
* Azure integration experience using tech such as Azure Service Bus.
* How can I apply?
Click the apply button, submit a CV and receive a call at a time that suits you. From there we'll talk you through the ins and outs of the role. If you like what you hear, we can process an application for you.