Lead Cloud Engineer- AWS
Diversity is what steers this ship, both in terms of its people and in terms of the technologies at its disposal- now it just needs its captain: a lead cloud engineer skilled in AWS with the ability to drive team culture.
This is an equal opportunities employer where the opportunities are endless. With an environment that encourages each and every employee to be the best they can be, we've been tasked to find a lead cloud engineer that has the AWS skills to match a management style that can continue to break down boundaries within one of the world's most dynamic workplaces.
Who are they?
The country's leading cloud provider now has its very own Belfast based team- there's no travel and more work flexibility than you can shake a stick at.
Starting off flexing your AWS skills, you'll also take the lead on projects involving platforms like GCP and Azure. If anything else pops up in this rapidly changing tech space, you'll be the Lead Cloud Engineer on those projects too
Sounds like a lot to learn!
Well, you already have experience in in AWS (Amazon Web Services), training will be provided on the job via:
* Linux Academy Courses
* LinkedIn Learning
* Official training courses relative to the platform at hand
* Learning allowances for other stuff you like too
Also- being a Lead Cloud Engineer position, you won't really be just as technical as you once were.
Tell me about the role then!
You'll get to develop your AWS skills even further, exploring other technologies while you're at it but you'll also get to:
* Manage and mentor your very own cloud pod, in the delivery of various cloud platforms.
* Gain experience across the full scope of the project from a team management perspective.
* You'll lead a diverse team with a diverse set of skills- driving company culture as you advance your career while working for one of the most forward thinking names in the business.
* Speak to high-up people in high-up places. Being a leader you'll be able to simplify the technical stuff for the non-tech people (like me) to understand.
What experience do I need?
* You'll know your way around AWS (Amazon Web Services) with the ability to preach what you practice.
* You'll be a dab hand at cloud automation (Python, Powershell, Bash etc) with the ability to mentor others in this too.
* You'll have leadership experience, having helmed the delivery of at least one cloud project as a technical lead.
What will they pay me?
* Money will not be an issue if you slot well into the team- typically we see this role pay between the £55,000-£65,000 mark.
* A bonus of up to 12% with a pension that goes up to 15%- There's loads more other perks too!
Apply now and let's talk! We won't process any applications without your consent and we'll tell you all you need to know about the role- providing you meet the minimum requirements.