Your new company
This organisation is Belfast's top location for security staff. They are well known for investing in their staff and probably spend more per head that most NI based organisations. This is a pure home grown security company which presents a rare opportunity in the Northern Ireland market.
Your new role
We are looking for mid level and experienced penetration testers to come in and grow with the company. You will be tasked with carrying out ethical hacking exercises in a consultant capacity to determine the strength and rigidity of the clients systems. This will be done for both private and public sector clients.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will require the following:
* Two to three 2+ years' experience in a Cyber security role
* Technical professional in one or more fields, Networks, Application development, Microsoft Server Environment, Linux, Azure, AWS
* Hands-on experience engaging clientele in consulting-related environments
* An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports and presentations
* Strong understanding of cyber security principles, policies and industry best practices
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an A class salary, flexible working hours and one of the biggest staff investment packages in Belfast.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.