Lydian Temps Ltd have been retained to recruit an IT Systems Engineer on a permanent full time basis based in Co.Down
Our client provides a full range of IT services to small and medium sized businesses, from computer and server hardware setup and support to networks and cloud services, all backed up by remote or on-site support, services are supplied to private and public sector organisations across Europe.
Hours of work:
Hours will primarily be Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm, however flexibility will be required to cover occasional evening and weekend work, with time off in lieu.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualification.
About the role:
As a support engineer you will be responsible for providing first class technical support to existing clients and to support the MD in developing new business, you must be able to take ownership of customer projects with support from the team.
* Designing and configuring systems for new projects - routers, switches, PCs, servers, cloud services etc.
* Undertaking installs for our Telecoms partners - installing racks, switches, routers and phones.
* Remote support for Windows Desktop and Server systems
* Customer site visits for consultancy or support as required.
* Regular remote maintenance checks for contract clients
* Improving internal systems for efficiency or cost-savings
* MCSA or higher, Windows Desktop and Server experience
* CCNA, DCNA or similar experience
* Good understanding of VLANs.
* Familiarity with RMM and PSA tools
* Practical experience installing data cabinets.
* Significant experience configuring and supporting cloud-based systems.
* Experience in a first or second line support role
Access to own vehicle required and must be suitable for travel to customer sites as needed, Mileage paid for business use.
Full Job description available on application. For more information or to apply please contact Clodagh on (phone number removed)
* Profit sharing/share options
* On-site parking