Software Developer- Java
Sometimes Software Developers like to use their Java skills to build things for real people with real fingers- think products that make it into production and actually make life that little bit more convenient.
In today's market, you've probably been lured into a new role offering "innovation" which really meant you'd be tinkering at something that won't see the light of day. Sure, the tech you're using might see you as the envy of your Software Developer friends but surely there's a more practical/productive way to put your Java skills to good use?
Luckily there is! This is an opportunity to create products for real (household name) brands that make life that wee bit easier.
What does the team do?
They are "builders of things"… things that are often highly visible in the digital marketplace. If you have spent a career as a software developer hoping to work on one flagship/mainstream product this is your chance to work on multiple as you:
· Develop products using the latest iterations of java and its relevant frameworks (springboot)
· Adopt a DevOps mind-set, as you build and deploy applications to consumers worldwide.
· Work within (and sometimes lead) agile development teams.
· Take advantage of learning opportunities that will see you stay ahead of the curve- there is no red tape.
What's the salary?
This role could be a big step forward for a software developer hoping to set a career path that will see them eventually move into a leadership role. Here you will reap the following rewards:
* Circa £50,000 per year.
* Learning via Linux Academy.
* Investment schemes.
* Bonus, up to 15%
What do you need to apply?
* 7+ years Java experience with frameworks like Spring/Spring Boot.
* Exposure to devops/deployment tools.
How do you apply?
By submitting your CV. If you meet our clients brief, I'll give you call to fill you in on who they are.
If you like them (and you will), we will work together in submitting an application.