Storage Administrator- Kerry
As a Storage Administrator you will be part of a global team based between London, Tralee and North America supporting storage provisioning, changes, projects and troubleshooting. The role requires some off-shift and weekend work for project implementation, ad-hoc troubleshooting, business recovery tests and participation in an on-call rotation, either from the work site or alternate location. Ability to travel to international locations.
Required experience (Not all are essential):
* Storage array management experience (any from) VMAX, VPLEX, Vblock, VNX, Unity, Isilon, NetApp.
* Familiarity with SYMCLI command set
* An understanding of SAN switch zoning
* Automation of tasks via bash, Perl, powershell or other scripting language.
* Understanding of factors affecting I/O performance in a replicated environment
* Ability to determine and manage risk
We look for:
* Excellent communication skills
* Fast learner and good logical thinking
* Good investigative and reporting skills
* Ability to learn/apply/retain large volume of information
* Prepared to be flexible in regards to working time when required
* Ability to work under pressure while ensuring a good standard of work
* A good team player
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your work experience to date, the skills that you developed there.