Field Service Engineer Level 3
About this role
Due to continued success, my client is seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer Level 3 to join their Wicklow office. This role would suit a candidate who is a hands on, customer focused IT professional. With several key clients to support across multiple sites this role will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to grow. Ongoing training and certification is actively encouraged and provided.
* On-site installation and support to my clients network of clients.
* Create and manage Active Directory users
* Diagnose and resolve Network related issues
* Configure Office365
* Install and configure back up software
* Install and configure antivirus software
* Backup Solutions - experience particularly with Ashay, Unitrends, Backup Assist
Qualifications & Skills:
* Excellent communication skills and client facing experience required
* Circa 5 years relevant experience
* Full driving licence (clean)
* CRM/ticketing system exposure
* O365 exposure
* CCNA, CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCP qualification required
To apply for this exciting Field Service Engineer Level 3 role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT helpdesk, IT administrator, EPOS, tickets, Field service technician, Systems administrator, networking, Office 365, Level 3