Business Analyst – Contract
About the Role
My client is a multinational medical devices & pharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking a Business analyst to join their team based in Limerick. You will work alongside with other IT roles and Business owners to identify and develop the acceptance criteria for the capabilities to deliver business needs.
Apply for the Business Analyst Role above or contact Shane Carton or more information.
Responsibilities for the contract Business Analyst Role:
• Define and support other business analyst in solution blueprint
• Perform and deliver data exploration in agreed presentation layer.
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes
• Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes
• Deliver test protocol & test scenarios in liaison with Business
• Drives designs to maximize existing capabilities of the products.
• Oversee data usage and liaise with business stakeholders to accelerate adoption of the different capabilities to maximize ROI
• Identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge
• Collaborate with peers across product lines to ensure good priorities, design and delivery of change units
Required Skills for Contract Business Analyst Role
• 3 years’ experience in a similar Role
• Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or technology.
• Experience in big data analytics projects and products, business processes and architecture
• Knowledge of EU regulation with data Privacy
• Agile delivery experience
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)