Incredible opportunity just opened with my client, an innovative FinTech company based in Dublin City Centre.
You will work at the centre of an elite infrastructure team with some incredibly cutting-edge technologies.
You should be a software and/or data engineer with deep understanding of data modelling, SQL, NoSQL, data warehousing, along with experience in distributed systems, data structures, and software engineering. As well as this, you should have strong experience and understanding of a range of big data technologies.
* Identify, collect, and analyze data
* Perform correlation modelling.
* Design and architect pipelines for data flow.
* Perform ongoing data analysis and correlation modelling.
* Develop solutions for automating operational tasks.
* Build alerts and dashboards.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify issues and/or opportunities throughout the business.
* Production experience with ETL pipelines and Big Data ecosystems.
* Strong Python coding skills
* Linux system administration and troubleshooting experience.
* Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Luigi, etc.
* Experience with creating data models and Big Data analysis.
* Systems and application performance monitoring within mixed-OS environments.
* Familiarity with SaaS platforms is a plus.
* Familiarity with RESTful API development and OpenAPI definitions is a plus.
* Self-starter but also a team player.
* Passion for developing in a collaborative manner on complex projects.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazing benefits associated with the role including bonus, pension, healthcare, stock options and more.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 to hear more.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.