Aspira are currently seeking a Test Manager for a 2+ months’ contract in Dublin.
- Experience in Test Management of large IT Infrastructure projects is essential.
- Experience with Maximo and Azure DevOps is desirable, and ISTQB certification or similar.
The Test Manager will be responsible for the management of the testing life-cycle of applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of test strategies for various applications.
- Design of test resource plans for various projects in line with the project timelines.
- Provides test estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team.
- Develop, implement, maintain and maintenance of test strategies, processes, standards and guidelines.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Management of all risks associated with the testing and taking preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Test Manager with a minimum of 10 years in the field of testing.
- Demonstrable expertise as a Test Manager in a complex IT enterprise environment.
- Maximo and Azure DevOps desirable.
- ISTQB certification or similar
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of programme and project delivery methodologies and standards.
- Experience in the test industry-standard methodologies, tools and environments.
- Proven track record of developing, championing and implementing new test strategies and processes, across various technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing test processes and test strategies across various technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in management and mentoring of testing staff.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies, and tools with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with a strong attention to detail.