My client, based in Dublin, are looking to expand their UX team and are therefore looking for a well-qualified UX designer.
We are hoping for a candidate that works well within a team with good, clear communication skills who is also skilled at solving complex problems. You should also be able to highlight your ability to work within a high paced and creative environment, as wells as an understating of design methodologies and user focused research.
If your application is successful you will be joining a team which operates in several different areas while working closely with the front-end developers at the company. You will be tasked with improving enhancing the experience of the user across a range of applications and services. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Incorporating interaction design within a diverse team
* Collaborating with other to improve the user experience
* Discussions with stakeholders based outside of Ireland
* User experience researching
* Creating test cases and prototypes
* Planning and implementing UX improvements.
* Delivering prototypes and designs to UI specifications
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experiences UX, UI and Design experience
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline. Related add on qualifications or training would be beneficial
* Create user interaction models, wire frames, information architecture and screen flows
* Previous experience of wire framing, user research and personas
* Generate creative solutions to large, complex problems and projects
* Understand and deliver designs that meet provided criteria
* Facilitate discussions and presentations for both working and delivery purposes
* Experienced in design thinking methodologies
* Strong analytical ability as well as a creative approach to working
* Agile trained and ideally experienced
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
If you think you have what it takes to take on this brilliant new opportunity, then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.