We are currently working with one of our partners to source an experienced Sales Operations Executive to join their expanding Limerick based sales team. The position will also function as a liaison between the sales team and other departments within the company. This role will be part of a proactive team that is tasked with identifying growth opportunities, to increase the company's base revenue lines, whilst streamlining processes within the department.
This company has a proven track record for real career progression and team members enjoy a friendly, collaborative and positive working environment. Main
Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Work directly with clients to provide run rate quotations.
- Send out quotations on behalf of account managers.
- Manage entire portfolio of license renewals.
- Work with account managers to pro-actively identify campaign upsell opportunities.
- Updating of pipeline sales opportunities for Account Managers.
- Liaising with Project Teams to schedule and set client expectations on delivery of PC installations.
- Assist in maintaining master matrix list of recurring revenue business lines.
- Continuous update of customers I.T inventory database.
- Manage ad-hoc sales enquiries.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security.
- Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
- Proven ability of commercial acumen.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 2+ years in sales.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
- Must possess strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
SureCandidate Contact: For further information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice