Oracle DBA - Cork
My client, a leading multinational software house is currently looking for an Oracle DBA to join their team.
In this role, you will be providing technical solutions & support to the business and ensuring the highest standards of availability, integrity and performance from the business systems.
Applicants should have Oracle database experience with SQL & PL/SQL and RAC experience - essential.
* Design, development, performance monitoring & tuning
* Responsible for problem escalation to the development team
* Providing trend analysis to the service management team
* Responsible for the implementation & release of database changes
* Programming experience with PL/SQL
* RAC/Windows experience essential
* Oracle DBA experience with 11g/12c
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience and skilled at writing and debugging complex SQL
This is a great opportunity with benefits including bonus structure, pension, healthcare, social events and more.
You will be invested in from day 1 and grow an outstanding career here.
If you are interested, please feel free to get in contact with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.