Exciting opportunity for a senior software developer to join a development house that manages multiple E-commerce and SaaS projects successfully. They are establishing a new development centre in Galway and are keen to find someone that wants to constantly improve the code base and is willing to take on any programming task. The company is based out of Austin, Texas and provides online marketing and Social Media Agency services very successfully and are expanding these services to Europe.
The ideal candidate will feel underutilised in their current role and on the lookout for a position that will give them extensive responsibilities with a view to transitioning into a leadership role as the operation grows.
You will report directly to the COO the role will involve;
• Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications - in the best way possible.
• Work with the Agile development team focused on delivering high quality, tested code.
• Take development responsibility for a software product that provides tools for direct Internet Marketing and CRM to their client base.
• PHP and Ruby on Rails, Ember.js are key skills requirements
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) knowledge not required, but highly valued
• Microsoft Technologies (C#, .NET, Azure…) a plus
If you a senior developer looking for a path to leadership then this is the role for you