Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer (Level 1).
The successful candidate will work on and receive exposure to different technologies, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin 2.
The role would involve:
- Remote Monitoring and Management support and configuration of customer’s infrastructure
- Provision accounts and equipment
- Remote and Desktop Support for customers throughout Ireland and Internationally
- Supporting Windows Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Ms. Office, O365
- Configuration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory.Dublin
- Maintain and build the current documentation in place
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
- Application troubleshooting and support
- Imaging and Deployment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- 1+ years Working in a technical support environment (required)
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office - Level 1 support
- Office 365 and Virtualization experience advantageous
- Customer Services, Call Handling
Successful candidates will receive exposure to
- All Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Servers
- Virtualization – Vmware, Citrix, Hyperv
- SMB Networking Environments
- Unified Communications
- Remote Access Solutions
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee.
Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.