About the Role
My Client simplifies complex processes and makes organizations more secure & governance solutions make organizations more secure and productive. They are the only company providing solutions that adapt to the needs of the business delivering a unified framework for business processes across operations.
delivers a unified framework for business processes across operations.
Apply for the .Net Developer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• 2+ years of .Net/C# experience
• Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
• Expert in C# and .Net
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with common web application vulnerabilities and mitigations
• Experience with AI and chatbots
• Experience developing on Azure
• Thorough knowledge of browser quirks and workarounds
• Ability to actively engage in code reviews, test plan/case reviews, and design reviews
• Understanding of the entire web development process
• Strong experience in Microsoft .Net architecture
• Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
• Familiar with Rest APIs / API First Architecture
• Experience with two or more of the following databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra or other NoSQL technologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)