Our client is one of the leading Cash & Carry's in the South East with three branches, Enniscorthy, Arklow and New Ross. They require a Systems Administrator based in our central offices in Enniscorthy.
In this role, you will supervise all IT activities across the group, supporting & monitoring activities across Infrastructure, systems, applications and services, whilst also assisting with key IT related projects across the group
* Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Server, Exchange 2010-2016,
* Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7-10) & Microsoft Office Support (2007 to 2016)
* Server, PC and Laptop Installation, diagnostics & maintenance (hardware and Software)
Switches, Routers and Firewall configuration and support
* Managing and monitoring antivirus software.
* Windows Server Update Services.
* Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Network and multi-function printer.
* Telephone, Audio, CCTV & Intruder Alarm equipment systems and configuration.
* Familiarity with mobile devices including Android devices, laptops and tablets
* Ability to understand, communicate, report and resolve software issues with our Software providers engineers.
* 3rd level qualification in IT.
* Minimum 1 year' experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to coordinate problem solving and site-specific issues with site managers and any 3rd party IT suppliers.
* Possess a strong interest the FMCG business and have a desire to immerse yourself in the day to day running of the business, assist senior managers in decision making and the running of the business.
* Communication, Problem Solving, Resolving Software Issues
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918941FK
Role: Systems Administrator
Location: Co. Wexford
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.