Explores ways to identify stealthy threats that may have found their way inside networks, without detection, using the latest threat intelligence. As a threat hunter within my clients team, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver various security penetration testing assessments to a variety of clients in different industries. This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique projects to help businesses protect their key assets from various risks by identifying and exploiting security holes.
* Experience with common security tools, including Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Nessus, Burp Suite Pro etc, for offensive security testing of real-world networks and services.
* Experience with infrastructure penetration testing.
* Experience with web application penetration testing.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in penetration testing role
* Cyber Security degree
* Strong understanding of network devices such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevent Systems (IPS), firewalls, network packet capture tools, and file integrity monitoring tools.
* Proficient knowledge in incident prevention, detection and response tools
* Knowledge of network and server security products, technologies, and protocols
For more information on this role, please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.