IT Project Manager Dublin €60-65k
INFORM3 IT Recruitment is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager able to manage large and complex business critical technical projects for our client's expanding global client base.
The successful candidate will be taking full ownership of the delivery process, either working autonomously or leading a small team, able to spot bottlenecks in the project lifecycle and ensuring all projects meet time, cost and quality expectations.
* Co-ordinate the delivery of multiple complex IT projects from client order and requirement gathering through to deployment
* Planning deliverables, timelines and resources within a given budget
* Provide day to day direction and guidance, defining clear roles & responsibilities and reporting relationships for stakeholders on assigned projects
* Management of the P&L accounts
Core Skills Requirement
* 5 years commercial IT Project Management experience with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment, within a multi-disciplinary team, implementing full project lifecycles from initiation to delivery.
* Exceptional eye for detail, leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit and documentation of information that contributes to successful project delivery.
* Exceptional communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
* Able to influence at director level
* Ability to provide leadership and motivation
* Commercial awareness and budget management experience
Range of benefits include:
* Excellent base salary
* Progression opportunities
* Opportunities for international travel
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Cycle to Work schemes
* Flexible and Agile working
* Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
If you are a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.