We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join one of the world’s leading providers in their industry. Our client is responsible for providing software development for many different large-scale business applications. They have been setting the standards over the last 40 years creating innovative and customer centric software solutions using cutting edge technology.
To apply for the Business Analyst Role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Elicit requirements using Personas, User Stories, interviews, business process modelling, story boarding, mind maps, workshops
• Collaborates with the Product owner and relevant subject matter experts to define concise and effective user stories
• Define the detailed design and acceptance criteria for a user story on a just?in?time/just?enough basis
• Review the acceptance criteria with the Team to ensure agreement on testability
• Collaborates with business partners and the agile team to define, coordinate and at times execute Acceptance Testing
• Identify data sources and gather and analyse data relevant to processes impacted by the solutions being created
• Determine and use the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative
• Performs Story Decomposition to enable planning at the appropriate level of granularity that supports the just?in?time nature of agile approaches
• Gather requirements for persona of specific user experiences. Completes Information architecture and works with UI/UX resources to ensure excellent user experience is delivered.
• Documents functional and non-functional specifications
• Ensures that the latest project progress is known to the agile team by ensuring Application Life-cycle Management (ALM) tools are up to date
Required Skills and Experience for the Business Analyst Role:
• 2+ years’ experience working as part of an agile team
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience in an IT industry
• Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
• Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
• Willing to learn new approaches to engage with customer and elicit requirements
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has demonstrated good analytical abilities
• IIBA certifications are a plus
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)