Multinational organisation providing international Insurance services is seeking a Technical Business Analyst with experience in software delivery or data solutions, preferably in Financial applications software.
This is a dynamic & interesting period of change for the organisation as they are embark on a major Transformation Project, which will involve change across their TOM (Target Operating Model) including the adoption of new technology solutions - Data & Software Systems, as well as core process improvements to meet the expanding demands of their business customers.
Reporting to the Head of Data & Software Applications, you will engage with key business stakeholders and technical teams, plus external vendors in various countries to enhance the functionality of the existing Software & Data platform and to develop new solutions for the business.
You will work collaboratively with Business & IT stakeholders (including at Senior levels), analysing business requirements, process flows, data flows and a number of platform related projects (new functionality, application & data process improvements).
You will also need to understand the full Data Lifecycle from source data through to reporting, analysis & visualisation.
Experience & skillset required:
* Business Analysis - requirements gathering, process mapping, analysing process & data flows
* Experience as a Business Analyst or similar: Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Consultant, IT Business Partner or Business Data Analyst
* Stakeholder management
* Proven ability to liaise with Senior Business & Technical Stakeholders
* Understand and align business need with technical / IT software solutions
* Background in insurance, banking or financial services industry or Fintech software
* Experience with data quality or metrics is advantageous
* Solutioning of software systems, data, pricing or payment systems advantageous
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to add business value
* Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations to improve solutions
* Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills
* Self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks to completion with minimal direct supervision
* Knowledge of Excel, SQL, SAP, Visio, Tableau
Salary : €45-50K + bonus (10%) + benefits
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa
Other Key terms: IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, IT consultant, Technical Analyst, Excel, Data Quality, Service Delivery, Data Management, Financial Data, ITIL, ITSM, SQL, transformation, Change management, IT Analyst, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, IT Consultant, Management Consultant, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technology Business Partner, Business Consultant, Technical Consultant, Applications Consultant, Software consultant, Data Quality, Visio, SQL, System analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect, Data Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.