My Dublin based client, operating within the healhcare sector, are looking for a UX/UI designer to join their business to help in developing their design function.
The ideal candidate will need the following skills/qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in design or design-related discipline.
* 3+ years of relevant experience as a UX/UI Designer
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Help to improve creative process for UX designs within a multidisciplinary team.
* Collaborate with other team members to ensure UX team efficiency and effectiveness in delivering on the project and team goals.
* Dealing with a range of different products
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects - so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
As the successful client you would not only benefit from a great work environment, but you would receive a competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested with the role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.