itContracting are seeking applications for a Helpdesk Engineer, this is a permanent position located in Dublin 8
General IT support:
- Adding users to the client’s mail gate way – new users are setup with an email address.
- Setting up training rooms – there are roughly 10 spare PC’s that are used for training – set out PC’s and make sure they are on the network – remove once training is completed.
- General meeting room support – Screens not working, Microphone etc. Low volume of calls thus far for this area.
- Setting up new users on the print server and activating their fob for print access.
- Shared folder access – quite allot of these – Infrastructure create all new shares – our part is to verify the forms are filled out correctly and then add the user to the required security group and send them on details on how to map the drive.
Typical requests are as follows:
- Get a user registered
- Get a user logged on
- Change users password
- Check/Reset users PAC
- Instructing users on how to update their own details on Webportal
- How to print off reports
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.