Fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to join a leading Irish Fintech company who is a trusted market leader in wealth management. They currently have over 700 employees worldwide and are in another expansion phase due to the continuous growth of the company. If you would like to be a part of a very dynamic, successful team who operate on a global scale then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Apply for the Java Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
• Work in close co-ordination with our business users, vendors and other stakeholders to craft solutions to business problems considering functional and non-functional requirements.
• Develop technical solutions which are robust, secure and easily maintainable, in line with development standards and best practice.
• Liaise with test team and all project stakeholders to ensure solutions are fully tested. Creation and execution of automated test scripts wherever possible.
• Support of production systems, resolving issues within SLA and providing regular and timely updates to users and line manager as to status of issues, escalating issues as required.
Required Skills and Experience for the for the Java Developer Role:
• 3+ Years Java and related technologies, ideally using Spring based technology
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Computer Science or IT Degree or equivalent 3rd Level Education
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• An ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines
• Ability to work in cross functional teams.
• Experience with Spring technologies
• Knowledge of Angular frameworks
• Working knowledge of Linux
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)