Our client is a leading Investment Management company who are looking to lead the implementation of Power BI premium and will be the go to person for any Power BI related activities.
You will product manager for the Power BI environment and devise the overall Business Intelligence Strategy.
This is a role where you can make a real difference working in a environment where Power BI will go through different stages of maturity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Ownership of the PowerBI plaform from both a Development and Information Architecture perspective.
* Devise the Business Intelligence strategy to ensure we have a coherent platform that supports all areas of the business, and facilitates self service access to certified datasets.
* Maintenance and championship of client's Information Architecture principles.
* "Hands on" dashboard and report creation in Power BI
* Consultancy and advisory services to business users and IT project managers, business analysts, data analysts and developers on making best use of the Power BI platform.
* Provision of high level work estimates and other planning information to project managers.
* Third line support on complex production system issues requiring rapid resolution.
Qualification and Requirements
* Extensive experience with the Power BI Premium platform.
* Knowledge and experience of Analysis Services data models and Enterprise BI techniques
* Experience in an Asset Management environment
* Expertise in SQL & DAX
* An understanding of Project Management principles & techniques.
* Knowledge and experience of common software development methods and the full development lifecycle.
* Any understating of machine learning (e.g. use of Microsoft Machine Learning Services to train models) or experience of the R or Python languages highly advantageous
Full job description exists and further details can be provided.
Please send me your latest CV asap