Our client is a leading Investment Management company who are about to embark on a key transformational project which involves implementing a new front to back OMS system and a brand new Data Architecture.
You will lead the Data Strategy and be both hands on while also being able to look at the bigger picture.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Ownership of the logical and physical schema of new datawarehouse, including the enhancements and extensions required to integrate external data.
* Ownership of the logical and physical schema of the data marts created from the warehouse to support specific business functions.
* Maintenance and championship of the client's Data principles.
* "Hands on" Data Analysis and Modelling
* Consultancy and advisory services to project managers, business analysts, data analysts and developers on making best use of the data architecture.
* Provision of high level work estimates and other planning information to project managers.
* Evaluation of industry developments in data technologies, assessing their impact and applicability to the existing data architecture.
* Third line support on complex production system issues requiring rapid resolution.
Qualification and Requirements
* Extensive Asset Management experience.
* Knowledge and experience of Kimball Dimensional Modelling techniques
* Knowledge of common master data management (MDM) architectures and ETL methods.
* Specification and report writing.
* Proficiency in SQL & DAX, sufficient to analyse data held in complex data structures and to understand stored procedures.
* An understanding of Project Management principles & techniques.
* Knowledge and experience of common software development methods and the full development lifecycle.
The client is looking to pay a base of c£100k+ healthy bonus & benefits.
This is the type of role where you can make a real difference to the organisation.