Evros are currently looking for a Junior IT Systems Administrator to join their internal IT support team in Cherrywood, Dublin 18.
As part of our internal IT Team, you will be working to support our 450 users across the full IT stack including hardware, applications and cloud solutions. The right candidate should have some experience in a similar role and must be enthusiastic and willing to learn new solutions. In an organisation where more than 300 of our staff are technical and where we are early adopters of new technology solutions, this is a role with a lot of future development possibilities for the right candidate.
- Support all technical support calls from within the organisation
- Level 1 Desktop, Application and Network support.
- Support / Install and troubleshoot Hardware including PCs, Laptops etc.
- Support Business Applications and Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 & 2016, O365, Antivirus, encryption, MDM.
- Define and Document operating procedures and workflows.
- Routine maintenance and audits of hardware and software
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a support role
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012+, Office 365
- Good Communication and Troubleshooting Skills
- Third Level Qualification in IT is desirable but not essential.
- MCP or MCSA or CompTIA Network+ or CCNA is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski on +353 1 4396811.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.