Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will manage our client’s existing multi-disciplinary IT team who are responsible for the delivery of key architecture and software integration projects. You will provide architectural direction to Infrastructure and Applications projects ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied and adhered to.
This is a key role within the IT team, where you act as the central point of contact for all decisions & queries around the future of our client’s architecture (hardware/software/cloud) and associated technologies.
The Technical Project Manager will:
• Implement a strong technology integration strategy and governance structure
• Lead the design, delivery and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Sponsor key data technical initiatives and support the delivery of key initiatives in the transformation, client & digital spaces
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions with the technology integration strategy
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology space in particular within the financial services industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ Years’ proven experience operating in a senior technology role
• Strong systems integration experience, the cloud in particular
• Demonstrated understanding of digital strategies and cloud-based solutions and architectures
• Ability to lead selection of technology solutions and engage with senior stakeholders and vendor partners
• Proven project management experience including planning, estimating, prioritization, problem resolution and managing resources
• Previous experience working with integration tools
• Stakeholder management skills at all levels in the organisation including executive and senior staff
• Positive influencer with ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation
• Good financial services industry experience
• Salesforce experience would be a plus
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.