About this role
My client is an Irish success story turning a small team of 5 into a global organisation with over 13,000 people working in 37 countries. Their mission is to help their clients ensure that they can develop products as quickly as possible with no loss on quality. They work they do ultimately helps their clients save lives and improve quality of life. In line with their vision, they are seeking a seasoned Network Engineer to help their staff deliver maximum value for the business while minimising disruptive impacts. This is an excellent opportunity and as such commands an excellent
Role and Responsibilities:
* You'll work on day to day networking/storage projects
* You'll be involved in a variety of projects of the next year
* You'll install new storage, network devices, servers etc.
* Work with key stakeholders across the business working on multi-faceted projects
* 3 years+ experience in a similar role
* Experience of Data centres
* Proven track record in installation, commissioning and troubleshooting networks
* CCNA certification required
* Experience in working in a ticketed environment.
To apply for this exciting Network Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
CCNA, TCP/IP, VTP, SNMP, BGP, MPLS, STP, CISCO, SSL administration, Wireless Aps, Switches