PHP Developer - Galway
Client provides email gateway filtering solutions to customers worldwide. They are currently seeking a PHP Developer for a permanent role based in Galway. The PHP Developer will join a dynamic team of developers working on the company's main products. The successful candidate will be working on the design and development of major software components for our products which are currently used by thousands of organizations every day in over 120 countries.
Apply for the PHP Developer role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer role:
• Design and implement components of the companies’ web-based configuration application software
• Contribute to architectural/design discussions and prototype development
Skills and Experience required for the PHP Developer role:
• Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, YUI and how they play with back end services.
• Experience with PostgreSQL or other RDBMSs
• Work as part of a team of skilled developers to develop new features
• Produce fully functional programs/web applications written in clean/readable PHP
• Experience with C/C++ an advantage
• 3+ years’ experience
• Excellent coding skills with a passion for clean readable code
• Experience in testing practices
• Experience using one or more PHP frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony, Zend)