My client, based in Dublin City Centre, are looking to hire a UX/UI designer to join their business. This a really exciting opportunity to work on design solutions for AI products and really grow as a UX/UI designer.
This company has been growing rapidly over the last few years and 2020 is set to be their best year yet. You will be the first designer brought in this year with plans to increase the headcount of this team throught the year.
If you are successful in your application you will be tasked with the following roles and responsibilities:
* Assist project groups in defining interactive systems to support business goals.
* Conduct research activities such as analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
* Create deliverables including: Information Architecture (IA), user flows, wireframes, interaction design, rapid prototypes and visual designs
* Working with project managers, BAs and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
* A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI talents
* An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
* Experience defining use cases/scenarios and journey maps
* An ability to translate user feedback and research results into functional prototypes
* Experience in working within an agile environment
* Good presentation & communication skills
This is a role that I am really excited about as it offers you the change to work on a truly innovative product while earning a competitive salary and benefits package. If you would like to find out more about the role then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.