About the Role
My Client is the worlds leading ERP system that grows along with your business, my client and SAP Business One together, combines industry expertise, flexible solutions and award-winning customer support to ensure your business is the best it can be. This is the ideal role for a Software Developer seeking professional development in an international environment.
Apply for the IOS Developer Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the IOS Developer Role:
• 3+ years of real-world experience in building and maintaining iOS applications
• Proven experience in using iOS SDK and Swift
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Strong practical knowledge including APIs and Git
• Understanding of Object-Oriented principles & good code design
• Willingness to help drive product development, advise on design choices and tools
• Good communication, organizational and analytical skills
Desirable but not essential for the IOS Developer Role:
• Understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodology
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Auto Layout.
• Experience with automated testing
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )