About the Role
My Client is the world leading ERP system that grows along with your business, my client and SAP Business One together, combines industry expertise, flexible solutions and our award-winning customer support to ensure your business is the best it can be. The successful candidate will be a high performing, task focused Developer who is an enthusiastic and technically confident professional.
Apply for the SDK Developer Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the SDK Developer Role:
• Design and development of SAP B1 addons and custom project development
• Work collaboratively with various departments, teams and technical resources to analyse and define data reporting needs of the customer’s business.
• Delivery of development to SAP Consultant
• Ability to work in an agile Sprint environment
• Database design and development
• Task estimation
• 3rd level technical support
Required Skills and Experience for the SDK Developer Role:
• 2+ years VB.Net /C# programming experience
• Degree or 3rd Level equivalent in relevant field
• T-SQL/SQL Server database design development
• Basic knowledge in JSON environment desired.
• Experience with Hana components desirable
• Experience with SAP SDK
• Crystal reporting skills desirable
• Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )