Senior IT Support Engineer
itContracting are seeking applicants for an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer. This is a contract position based with our client in the Pharma/Manufacturing sector in Waterford City.
Purpose of Role
- The Position will manage all IT Clients, Peripherals, Hardware required for future site projects.
- Design, develop and document IT client Hardware and peripherals solution for future projects.
- Further develop and document site SME knowledge on Manufacturing IT client systems
- Assist in the creation of validation documentation, where applicable. Must be able to review validation documentation
- Execute IT Project deliverables for proposed equipment, systems and Services
- Ensure that equipment in your area meet our clients site standards
- Manage IT quotes for projects and track budget, and procurement process
- Accountable for the qualification status of existing and new IT client systems
- Setting and maintaining levels of IT spares for IT peripherals equipment on site.
- Backup and Recovery of critical Gxp client systems.
- Responding to issues in a timely fashion
- Raise and manage IT Change controls
- Design and Layout of IT equipment for Manufacturing cGMP areas
- IT Related 3rd Level Degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar roles preferable in a GMP environment
Skills & Knowledge
- High Level of technical knowledge and ability.
- Working Knowledge of Site MES system
- Working Knowledge of Site Automation systems
- Experience in Citrix and Virtual Desktop Environment setup
- Experience in PLC and Scada client troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Network and Telecoms
- Expert Knowledge on a wide range of client hardware devices
- Excellent Knowledge of backup and recovery methodologies.
- Experience in Data Cable Management.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.