MySQL DBA - Dublin City Centre
My client, a global software company, based in Dublin City Centre, are currently seeking to bring on board an experienced MySQL DBA.
You can expect a rewarding career with real emphasis on developing your skills and progressing upwards through the company.
You will be supported throughout your career and avail of an outstanding benefits package and great work/life balance.
* You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and optimizing the performance of complex systems
* You will work alongside both cloud and software development and support teams
* Developing and maintaining SaaS and PaaS systems and products
* Developing and Deploying mission critical software
* Strong experience of database management and performance tuning
* Software Engineering and Database management background - ideally 5+ years
* Confident with supporting large scale web-based distributed applications in a Unix environment (Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic etc. experience is ideal)
* Experience developing on a SaaS, PaaS, or Cloud Infrastructure product/solution
* Very strong Unix skills
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a strong interest in learning new technologies and concepts
* Ability to develop and deploy mission critical software
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
This is a great opportunity with outstanding benefits package, including market leading salary, bonus structure, stock options, pension, healthcare and more!
To hear more about this great opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.