Desktop Support Specialist
12 month contract initially
The range of duties of the personnel may include (but may not be limited to);
• Customer Service and service desk operation
• Technical Support
• Desktop support
• Inventory Management
• Organisation of ICT areas (store rooms, data suites etc.)
• Build and roll-out of PCs and laptops
• Desktop software patching
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer focused skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Must be passionate about progressing her/his career in a technology area.
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn new technologies in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of various Microsoft applications and technologies.
- Knowledge of MS Office product functionality including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Office 365.
- Knowledge of desktop, laptop and tablet build and maintenance
- Knowledge of desktop, laptop and tablet support, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Knowledge of desktop peripherals support, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in the above areas of expertise
- Keep abreast of current cyber-security developments
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory operation
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- Experience of ICT Service desk operation
- Experience of frontline customer support
- Experience of remote desktop services
If you have at least 1 year of experience, please get in touch:
- Information Technology & Services