Aspira is looking for an expereinced Project Manager with experience in credit cards, secure payments, chip&pin sector.
- Experience in a combination of different change initiatives e.g. regulatory, compliance, operational risk, people & process, business enablement, etc. Leadership of regulatory change impacting investment banking and governance.
- Knowledge of credit cards, cards, payments industry
- Solid project management experience and ability to clearly demonstrate management of cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Strong analytical skills; the role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to vary approach and so ensure that the method of communicating any message is tailored to the intended audience.
- Hands of Experience with one of a combination of project management, project delivery, and project methodologies e.g. PMI , PMI PMP would be advantageous
- Hands on day-to-day expertise of Microsoft Project, and a project management tool e.g. Clarity.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation skills.
- Information Technology & Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology